Alstom Recruitment 2023 – Alstom is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Alstom Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineer Trainee: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the streams of IT, CS, ECE & EEE, or Equivalent.
- Contribute to global V&V Strategy definition; provide elements necessary to build V&V Plan in collaboration with V&V Architect.
- Specify and design overall tests: test architecture (test plan), and test design(test cases).
- Prepare overall tests (tests sheets and tests scenario).
- Perform test sessions: run test procedures, produce test reports and associated Change Requests If applicable perform customer acceptance tests, and participate in site tests Specify, design, develop and validate test environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …).
- Perform investigations on defects detected on a test bench or on-site Contribute to workload estimation and align to scheduling.
- Manage V&V work products under configuration management according to Configuration Management Plan Ensure test traceability vs. requirements according to Requirements Management Pl Ensure 100 % follow-up of Software, V&V, and Safety Processes.
- Prepare and perform SW requirements tests, SW/SW integration tests, and verifications of his/her deliverables, prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team depending on the Safety Integrity Level.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Be innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in the creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model-based developments.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- A team Player with prior experience in working with European customers is not mandatory but preferable.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Good knowledge of aptitude.
- Good knowledge of C programming language.
Purpose of the Role:
- As a Software Engineer trainee, you will deliver a validation campaign in accordance with Test Plan and test Cases in its intended environment (real or simulated).
- You will interact with System, project, product, Quality, and safety team to meet QCD commitments.
How to Apply for Alstom Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here