Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Almora Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Forest Guard / Junior Assistant. There are totally about 02 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Almora Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 for Forest Guard / Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Forest Guard / Junior Assistant|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Application starts from||25 February 2023|
|Last Date||20 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Junior Assistant :
- Intermediate Or equivalent.
- English and Hindi typing.
Forest Guard : Intermediate Or equivalent.
Age Limit ( As on 20 March 2023 ) : 21- 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- There is no age relaxation will be given to OBC/SC/ST for any vacancy against UR category.
- Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates who have rendered at least 03 years of continuous service in Cantonment Board Almora as on closing date of receipt of application shall be as follow ( UR – up to 40 years, OBC – 43 years, SC/ST – 45 years ).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen shall be as follows after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of online application ( UR – 03 years, OBC – 06 years, SC/ST – 08 years ).
- Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates will be 10 Years having minimum 40% disability.
- Age relaxation for any other category, if applicable, shall be as per Central Govt. norms.
- The minimum physical standard for disabled candidate shall be as per extant Central Govt norms.
Salary : Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
No.of.Vacancies : 02 Posts
- Forest Guard : 01 Post ( UR )
- Junior Assistant : 01 Post ( UR )
Selection Process of Almora Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test / Skill test / PET.
- The provisional shortlisted candidate after online/offline written examination for each post shall be based on the marks obtained in the online/offline written test.
- Further, only provisional shortlisted candidates in the online/offline written examination shall be called for skill test/PET wherever applicable.
- The candidates should note that their admission to the online/offline examination / Skill test shall be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form.
- Final Selection of the candidates shall be subject to verification of documents and all the eligibility conditions by the Competent Authority.
Written Test :
- Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Maximum marks for Online/offline Written Examination shall be 100 (each question having 01 mark) and total Time Duration shall be 120 minutes for each of the posts respectively.
Skill Test :
- Skill Test Qualification for the post of Junior Assistant shall be as follows.
- The skill test shall comprise of English and Hindi Language typing test.
- Skill Test shall be only of qualifying nature i.e. marks obtained in Skill Test shall not be added in final merit list.
Application Fees :
- General/ Unreserved/ Ex- Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates/OBC : Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 800/-
- Physically Disabled (min 40%) : Nil
- Transgender are not exempted from examination fees.
How to apply for Almora Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 25 February 2023 to 20 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Applications will be scrutinized and only eligible candidates would be intimated online through admit card at website/portal.
- Exam Centre : The online/offline examination centre will be mentioned in Admit Cards only.
- The exact date of the online/offline Written Test/ Skill Test will be updated through the website / Portal.
- No. of vacancy against each advertised post may increase/decrease as per the latest Administrative instructions/ orders issued by competent authority.
- The above posts are on permanent basis and probation period will be as per extant rules.