Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 for 92 posts of Specialist Officers in various cadres at Allahabad Bank across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 Details: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/ CFA/LLB/Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.31,705-45,950/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 April 2019|
Allahabad Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years as Junior Commissioned Officer and equivalent in the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR 5 years as a Police Officer in the rank of Inspector OR An Officer of identical rank in Paramilitary Forces with minimum 5 years service.
Civil Engineer: 4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University
Manager (Fire Safety):
- B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) From recognized institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- A bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
- Experience: Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 3 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or minimum 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central / State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking
- A degree from the recognized University with ACS from the Institute of Company Secretary of India
- Experience: Minimum 2 years Post Qualification experience in the related field
Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics):
- 4 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant fields.
- Graduates and CFA/ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance) / Full time PGDBM (Finance)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in the area of credit appraisal of big/medium industrial projects in any Scheduled Commercial Banks
Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk):
- Full time MBA(Finance)/Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Account
- Experience: Minimum 3 years as equity trader/ dealer in Bank/ Financial Institution/ Insurance Company/ Mutual Fund or reputed Brokerage House
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019):
- Security Officer/Civil Engineer/Manager: 20 to 35 years
- Manager (Fire Safety)/Company Secretary: 21 to 35 years
- Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk): 24 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Allahabad Bank – Post wise vacancies: 92 Posts
- Security Officer – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 4 Posts
- Manager (Fire Safety) – 1 Post
- Manager (Law) – 15 Posts
- Company Secretary – 1 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager) – 2 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) – 2 Posts
- Financial Analyst – 51 Posts
- Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk) – 2 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Security Officer/Civil Engineer: Rs.23,700-42,020/-
- Manager/Company Secretary/Financial Analyst: Rs.31,705-45,950/-
Allahabad Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure for SO:
- The selection process will be based on Online test and Interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the online test and Interview.
- The weightage (ratio) of online exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
Scheme of Examination(Objective Test):
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Marks
|General Awareness/ Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||60||60|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50% for General Category
- 45% for SC/ST/PwBD category.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.100/-
- For all Others: Rs.600/-
Examination Centres: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane.
How to apply Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration of application on Bank’s website: 09.04.2019
- Closing date for Online Registration of application on Bank’ s website: 29.04.2019
- Payment of application fees Online: 09.04.2019 to 29.04.2019
- Download of call letter for Online examination: June 2019 (Tentative)
- Tentative Date of Online Test (if required): June 2019 (Tentative)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now