Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 for 92 posts of Specialist Officers in various cadres at Allahabad Bank across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 Details: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/ CFA/LLB/Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.31,705-45,950/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 April 2019|
Allahabad Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years as Junior Commissioned Officer and equivalent in the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR 5 years as a Police Officer in the rank of Inspector OR An Officer of identical rank in Paramilitary Forces with minimum 5 years service.
Civil Engineer: 4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University
Manager (Fire Safety):
- B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) From recognized institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- A bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
- Experience: Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 3 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or minimum 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central / State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now