ALIMCO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Officer (Production & Planning) Post on a contract basis. There are a total of about 02 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online before 03 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is a Schedule ‘C’ Miniratna Category II Central Public Sector Enterprises, which is functioning under the Administrative Control of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. It is 100% owned Govt. of India Central Public Sector Enterprises with an objective of benefiting persons with disability to the maximum extent possible by manufacturing Rehabilitation Aids for persons with disabilities and by promoting, encouraging and developing the availability, use, supply and distribution,, of Artificial Limbs and other Rehabilitation Aids to the disabled persons of the country.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2023 for Officer (Production & Planning):
|Job Role||Officer (Production & Planning)|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Ujjain(Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||03 October 2023|
Officer (Production & Planning):
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks from recognized University / Institute.
- minimum 02 years post qualification experience in public sector undertaking/Reputed/Private/Manufacturing Sector in related field.
- Knowledge of production, Planning and Execution, Material Procurement methods.
- Knowledge of TQM, Production Methods, Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Systems is also desirable.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of SAP in supply chain module will be an added advantage
Tenure: Initially for a period of 03 years which may be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Corporation based on satisfactory performance
Age Limit(As on 01 September 2023 ): 35 Years
- Relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) /EWS/ PwBD (Divyangjan) (Percentage of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt. of India.
- The SC/ST /OBC (NCL)/EWS/ candidates who apply against unreserved (UR) posts will not be eligible for age relaxation and PwBD (Divyangjan) (Percentage of disability 40% or above) candidates are eligible for age relaxations.
No. of. vacancies: 02 posts(UR-1, SC-01)
- Short listed candidates will be informed about the Date & Time of the interview through email/ Speed Post / registered Post / courier etc. mentioned in the CV.
- Interviews will be held through either physical presence of online mode i.e. through video conferencing or any such virtual mode which will be specified in the interview call letter.
How to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online latest by 03 October 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at ALIMCO Recruitment
At present, Anna University has vacancies for Officer (Production & Planning).
Who can apply ALIMCO Vacancies?
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply.
How to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply online latest by 03 October 2023.