Alight Recruitment 2021 – Alight Solutions scheduled for a role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Navi Mumbai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Alight Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Navi Mumbai|
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study,
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred,
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change,
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client’s requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration toolset
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
Supported by an Integration Lead or working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client’s business requirements
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues
How to apply Alight Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now