Alagappa University Result 2020 – Alagappa University is going to release the UG & PG (i.e BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA) even semester examination results for affiliated colleges and university departments students on their official website. After the completion of the even semester examination for UG & PG students are eagerly waiting for their result declaration. Candidates who are appeared for the semester examination in April/May 2020 can check their UG & PG examination results by entering their registration number and select the corresponding college name on the official website. The result will be declared in July 2020 on the official website of Alagappa University (www.alagappauniversity.ac.in). Alagappa University will make the resulting availability to all affiliated college website once it’s out on the official website. In this fresher’s voice page, we discussed the Alagappa University result, revaluation of the answer sheet, and all other related details. Further details about the Alagappa University Results will be given below:-
Alagappa University Result 2020:
University authority conduct the odd semester examinations in November/December and even semester examinations in April/May and the result will be declared in February and July respectively. Alagappa University conducted the semester examination in April/May 2020, for that they are going to announced the results for the UG & PG students on their official website on July 2020. Students are declared as pass based on the minimum qualifying marks for each subject. Result status will be generated based on both internal and semester examination scores. To get pass status, candidates have to score equal to or greater than the minimum score requested. Otherwise, the result will be declared as a fail for those students, and also they have to appear for Re-exam next semester. Students who qualify for the examination in the present semester can promote to the next semester. Before going to check the result lets take an examination summary:-
|Name of the University||Alagappa University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D. programs|
|Mode of Registration||Online/Offline|
|Exam Date||April/May 2020|
|Alagappa University Result||July 2020|
How to check Alagappa University 2020 Result:-
The result status of the candidates will be declared based on the individual performance of the candidates in both internal and semester examinations. Both regular and private candidates can check their results on the official website of Alagappa University. For distance education students examination centers for their semester examination in and out of the Tamil Nadu. Students can check their results with this enrollment number or Register number on the official website. Further steps to check Alagappa University Result:-
Step 1: Visit the official site https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/
Step 2: Find and Click “Examinations” Menu and select “Exam Results” from the list.
Step 3: Choose the link for checking the result of the corresponding course.
Step 4: Enter the Registration Number and then press submit.
Step 5: View the Alagappa University Result 2020 on your home page.
Step 6: Kindly take the hard copy of the Result for future reference.
What after checking Alagappa University Result 2020:
After checking the semester examination result some candidates can celebrate their outcome of the result. But some of them are not because they may perform well in the exam but the obtained score is not satisfied with their hard work. For those students may apply for improvement provision given:
Enlisted details on the Alagappa University Result 2020:
- Candidates can find out the discrepancies on the result page while checking their semester exam results. For that, they can request to change the mistakes on their result.
- Reporting the mistakes can have valid due date and time so candidates have to apply within the last minute.
- After that University will examine the request it will accept the request to change internal and personal details but for an external score, it will be not available.
Revaluation of the Answer Sheet:
Revaluation is the option for the students who are not satisfied with the scores obtained and also failed in the examination. For Revaluation candidates have to submit the application form which will be available on the official website. Things to remain while applying for revaluation:-
- Before going to apply for revaluation candidates have to obtain a scanned copy of the answer sheet first.
- Within 15 days from the Result declaration, candidates have to obtain the answer sheet.
- Candidates have to apply for revaluation within 30 days from the result.
- Candidates will be able to apply revaluation only for theory subject while for the practical exam no revaluation will be applicable.
Backlog Examination of Alagappa University Result:
- Students who are having backlog papers in previous examinations can apply for re-exam in the next semester or the current semester.
- Students can clear their backlog papers of all programs within the grace period of 2 years.
- This will be applicable for the students who have admitted to various courses from the academic year of 2019-2020 onwards.
- Students can take re-exam for both theory and practical subjects.
Alagappa University Mark Sheet:
- Students have to wait one month after the result declaration for receiving the original mark sheet.
- All passed and failed candidates can get their mark sheets for the respective semester.
- The duplicate mark sheet will be issued while missing the original mark sheet by paying the required fees.
About Alagappa University Result 2020:
Alagappa University came into existence in 1985 and located at Karaikudi. The Alagappa University has 39 Departments, 9 Centres and 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus and 44 Affiliated Colleges located in outside of the campus in districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram are part of the University. One Autonomous College of Alagappa University is located in Kilakarai and one constituent college of Arts and Science is located in Paramakudi.
Karaikudi – 630 003
Telephone : 04565 – 229330
Fax: 04565 – 225624
Email: [email protected]
Enquiry : 04565 – 223122, 223123, 223125, 223175
Alagappa University Result FAQ(s):
Q1. When I will get the Alagappa University Results?
Ans. Students can get their Alagappa University even semester result in July 2020
Q2. For which courses Alagappa University Results Released?
Ans. Pondicherry University will release the result for UG & PG courses i.e., BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA
Q3. How can I check my Alagappa University Results?
Ans. Students can check their UG & PG sem results by visiting the Alagappa University official website (www.alagappauniversity.ac.in) and then choose the course and enter your register number & submit it
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now