Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive scheduled for the post of Associate Technical Solutions Engineer for B.E/B.Tech-2015 & 2016 Batch.The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below.
Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 7.45 LPA|
- B.E/B.Tech from (CSE/ISE/IT/ECE,EEC) graduating in 2015/2016 with 70% aggregate without any backlogs
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Shift Timings: – 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols like TC/IP, HTTP & DNS
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to “think-out-of-the-box”, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Believe that today’s youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team’s objectives.
- Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test is confirmed on next Sunday, 16th April 2017
- Technical: Networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking)
- Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output),
- Operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multithreading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
- F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
- Basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)
How to apply Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in following link as soon as possible.Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here