Airtel Walk-in Drive 2017 for the post of I&FR Field Engineer at Chennai for B.Sc, BCA, Diploma / ITI Candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Airtel Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||I&FR Field Engineer|
|Venue Date||4 to 8 September 2017|
- Education – B.Sc, BCA, Diploma / ITI (EEE or ECE).
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates walk-in to the following venue on 4 to 8 September 2017 till 2 PM
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.