Airtel Walk-in Drive scheduled for the post of Data Field Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Airtel Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Data Field Engineer|
|Job location||Chennai, Cochin|
|Venue Date||30 May to 1 June 2018|
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
- CCNA Certification is mandatory
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
- Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
- Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
- Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
- Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
- Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
- Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
- Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 30 May to 1 June 2018.
Venue Date: 30th May to 1st June 2018 (Monday to Friday)
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
Contact Person: Sanjeev
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.