Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 – Bharti Airtel Limited is scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee(Female Only) for B.E/B.Tech -2022/2023 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Airtel Recruitment will be given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 -1 Year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Bachelor’s Degree level in (Electronics & Communication / ECE) a relevant subject from an Indian University 2022/2023 batch.
- Good communication skills.
- Female candidate only
JD AM- Operations – GET
- Responsibility of the entire Wireline Network including FTTH & Intercity OFC & ISP Network.
- Give best experience to end customer in terms of network Operation.
- CMO reduction with proper planning. Improve OFC network health. End to end responsibility of entire network.
- Partner management on patrolling quality Capex execution. Fiber cut reduction plan.
- Single fiber break, Preventive maintenance
Enabling customer delight, by providing Quality services
- Timely and quality delivery of services to all customers.
- Monthly meeting with customers to understand the customer needs.
Highly Engaged Employee
- Recruit, Motivate & develop the team to ensure commitment and consistently high performance.
- Ensuring issue closer in monthly review with Team.
Ensure Network UP time (99.99 %)
- Planning and implementation of effective network monitoring system thru existing manpower.
- Planning and scheduling of preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
Optimization Revenue (Bandwidth/network availability)
- Coordination with planning and material team for planning and execution of all new POI before committed time (fiber extension and equipment installation cases)
- Coordination with NSG/ Planning/ Materials for execution of card built up cases to deliver bandwidth on time.
- Coordination with planning/ Materials/ NSG/ Vendors for new ring implementation or ring upgradation as per scheduled.
- Large Project Implementation for Bandwidth /network availability.
- Reducing repair and maintenance cost through reduction of network failure (OFC/Equipments/infrastructure)
- Reducing site expenses (EB/Diesel) Consumption.
- Reducing vehicle running cost with proper planning of planned activities.
Business Processes Mapping & Compliance for sustained results/improvements
- Ensure process being strictly followed by each employee of Operations.
- Monthly site audits by self and also internal process audits by Internal /External Auditors.
- Monthly sites (POI/ BB) audits by Quality auditors.
- Maintaining and sustaining TL9000 QMS
- Support operation performance and management
- Working in projects that bring improvement in operational efficiency.
- Collaborate and facilitate on reaching specific goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with other departments
- Analytical mindset, likes to work on design element
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.