Bharti Airtel Limited scheduled off campus drive for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Airtel Recruitment will be given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Venue Date||8 June 2019|
|Last Date||6 June 2019|
- BE/ BTech/ MTech(CS/IT/ECE)-2019 batch
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications using Abinitio and other supporting tools to satisfy requirements of user areas
- Build and unit test against specifications
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
- System test planning and system test execution
- Support QA phase by resolving defects assigned to the development team
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Works with other team members, including DBA’s, Technical Architects, QA, and
- Business Analysts
- Ensure that solutions are not one-offs, but can be leveraged across the organization
How to apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link on or before 6 June 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now