Air Products Recruitment 2023 notifications announced for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Air Products Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech
Job Description: As a Graduate Application Developer, you will:
- Learn how to customize several engineering design tools, including:
- The Hexagon/Intergraph Smart suite of tools
- 2D CAD drawing and 3D Modeling software development
- Learn the Engineering project design lifecycle.
- Collaborate with application analysts to learn client customization requirements.
- Provide first-level technical support for our established application portfolio
- Learn good development practices to minimize risk for existing Production computing environments.
- Follow established processes and procedures for Development, Change Management, and Release.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of supported applications and customizations.
- Develop Documentation for programs, support teams, and end-users.
- Develop communication, time management, documentation, and application support skills.
- Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and problem management and meet service level agreements.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in engineering design technology and related industry trends.
- Use strong mathematical skills (geometry, trigonometry) to create 3D solid models for use in CAD/CAM/CAE tools.
How to apply for Air Products Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.