Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 for Cabin Crew, Operation Agent and Customer Agent, Duty manager, Duty Officer, Jr Executive, Assitant, Data Analyst, and Handyman, officer post under Groud Duties. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Air India Recruitment are given below.
Air India Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link||Total Posts|
|Operation Agent||Air India Operation Agent||57|
|Customer Agent & Handyman||Air India Customer Agent||248|
|Cabin Crew||Air India Cabin Crew||–|
Air India Walk-in Recruitment 2019 (Operation Agent):
|Job Role||Operation Agent|
|Venue Date||24 June 2019|
- Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern (Preference to Science Graduate)
1-year experience in a Scheduled Airline in the functions of Operations Dept, Inflight Services Dept, Commercial Airport Handling, Crew Movement Control, Crew Rostering, Crew Scheduling.
Age Limit(As on 1 June 2019):
- General: 35 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- OBC: 38 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per rules
Community Wise Vacancies:
Application fee: Rs.500/-
- No application fees for SC/ST candidates.
On appointment, candidates will be positioned at Mumbai. They may, however, be transferred at any Station/Base on Air India Network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The selection process is based on a personal interview.
How to apply for Air India recruitment?
Interested candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria would be required to report for registration followed by a personal interview on subsequent days at the below-mentioned venue and date between 10 AM to 12:30 PM.
The selected candidate will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years. The Fixed Term Contract is extendable depending upon the performance and Company requirements.
For more Details: Click here
Application form: Click here
Date: 24 June 2019
Time: 10 AM to 12:30 PM
Air India Limited,
Gate No.2, 2nd Floor,
Operations Conference Room,
Old Airport, Gate No.2, Kalina,
Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai -400 029
Air India Recruitment 2019 for Customer Agent/Handyman:
|Job Role||Jr Executive, Assitant, and others|
|Qualification||Any degree, Diploma, and MBA|
|Salary||Rs.15660- 45000/- month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||25 June 2019|
For Customer Agent:
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIAT or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO OR Candidates having the relevant experience in Airline.
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA -UFTA or IATA -FIAT or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO/Airline Travel and Tourism/Aviation.
Note: For Duty officer and Duty Manager qualification with 10 year’s experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax, Ramp & cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. and also Well conversant with computer operations.
Jr. Executive – Human Resource / Administration:
- MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1-year experience in HR/Admin and knowledge of MS -Office operations. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 5-year’ experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS -Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
Assistant – Human Resource / Administration :
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 2 years experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS -Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
Data Analyst :
- Graduate in Economics from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1-year Experience or more with knowledge of Analytical skills in SAS (Base Advanced or MS -Excel).
- Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold a valid AEP.
Officer Human Resource / Administration:
- MBA or equivalent- in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 4 years’ Experience in HR/Admin Functions and Industrial Relation/ Legal. Well conversant with MS-Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
Age Limit ( as on 1.06.2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
|Post name|| No of vacancy||Location|
|Jr.Executive – HR/Administration||11||Mumbai|
|Officer-HR / Administration||1||Delhi|
Selection will be based on the screening and further stages as per the post type. Followed by Group Discussion will be conducted for such a post. The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s).
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Note: No fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment:
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk in Interview on the date and time specified along with the duly filled application & copies of the testimonials/certificates.
For More details and Application form: Click here
Time: From 0900 Hrs To 1200 Hrs
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.
1st Floor, GSD Complex,
Near Airport Gate No.5.,
Sahar, Andheri (East),
MUMBAI – 400 099
Air India Recruitment 2019 for Cabin Crew:
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.15,000-21,125/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7 August 2019|
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Language: Fluency in English and Hindi (Candidates having fluency in any foreign language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference)
Note: Minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew in a Scheduled Airline.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/Month.
- In addition to the above, the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however, the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of a layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @ $100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary Medical Examination and Written test.
- Preliminary Medical Examination consists of Height and BMI Check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held tentatively as mentioned above against each exercise.
A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in Favour of Air India Limited payable at:
- Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
- Kolkata – If applying for Eastern Region
- Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
- Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
Note: The Demand Draft is not applicable in the case of SC/ST.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply online in the career section of AirIndia website.
For More details & Apply Link: Click here
The three recruitment exercises will be carried out as per schedule is given below:
|Phase||Cut-off Date of |
for age, educational
|Online Application Submission||Proposed date for|
Written Test (Tentative)
|Start date||Last Date|