AIG Walk-in drive 2017 for the post of Catastrope modelling analyst for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
AIG Walk-in drive 2017:
|Job Role||Catastrope modelling analyst|
|Venue date||13 September 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA
This role will perform Insurance account modeling within the Analytics Group of the CoE
Key responsibilities include:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Providing insurance account data entry,enhancement,coding & modeling support to underwriting and regional/global catastrophe teams
- Processing submission data files within stipulated time frames by entering them into account modeling systems,translating and coding to model recognizable format
Perform desktop reviews,Geo code verification & Google earth aerial imagery
- Location Detemination(grouping of site assets)
- Valuation check(Insurance to value determination
How to apply AIG Walk-in drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates attend this drive in the following venue on 13 September 2017-9 A.M.Mention Referral id: 5269089(Shilpi Agrawal)
5th Floor,Cresent 4.