AIG Recruitment 2017 scheduled to hire Risk Engineer Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
AIG Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Risk Engineer Associate|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- A degreed engineer (B.Tech minimum), preferably within one of the following Engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical).
- Candidate must be able to work with little direct supervision, reliable and dependable
- The candidate ideally should have at least 0-2 years of property insurance account/field engineering experience or relevant industry experience with focus on fire protection knowledge
- Possess strong analytical skills & Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, fire protection and loss estimation.
- Full Account Review (Medium to High Hazard occupancies) including all the essential elements for location assessment as per AIG Engineering guidelines, focusing on major findings & Loss Estimates from LDRs and providing an overall account analysis & Rating to UW for Risk Selection
- Also perform quality control/peer reviews on work completed by staff engineers. Ensure loss estimates and Risk quality ratings are consistently applied on assigned accounts, by following established AIG rules and guidelines.
- Assisting with the technical training of new employees
How to apply for AIG Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here