Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AIG Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Actuarial Associate for B.Sc/B.Com/M.Sc/M.Com graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
AIG Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Actuarial Associate|
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related area
- Candidates with some examination progress (Casualty Actuarial Society and Institute/Faculty of Actuaries UK and India) or advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics will be preferred
- 0-1 year of actuarial experience in property and casualty insurance preferred. Pricing experience and / or reserving experience beneficial
- Analytical and problem solving skills desirable
- Ability to follow instructions and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, SQL or other programming languages desirable
- Develop ability to manage time on multiple engagements.
- Good communication skills to liaise with business.
- Entry level position for candidates who have started on the actuarial career path and have a quantitative background.
- As the analyst in this role you will be trained on Property and Casualty business and Pricing techniques.
- You will be expected to develop a track record of delivering accurate results to agreed deadlines.
- You will also get exposure of working with a variety of data sources.
- You should have decent communication skills and be able to work independently on routine tasks.
- The successful candidate will provide data support to pricing and related actuarial and analytical services for the Global Commercial businesses.
How to apply for AIG Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now