5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Agriculture Insurance Company AIC Recruitment 2020 – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited New Delhi invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Actuarial Apprentices – 04 posts, candidates with the qualification of any degree are eligible to apply for this Apprentices and District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year, further extendable for two terms of 1 year each. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/Diploma with relevant work experience within the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online/ email before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 for Forester/ Stenographer
- ICCR Recruitment 2020 for Asst Programme Officer/Assistant
Agriculture Insurance Company AIC Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Posts||Last Date|
|Actuarial Apprentices||04||11 June 2020|
|District Manager||–||07 June 2020|
Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2020 for Actuarial Apprentices:
|Job Role||Actuarial Apprentices|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||11 June 2020|
- Candidates should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) AND
- The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.05.2020): Not more than 30 years
Age relaxation up to:
- 3 years for OBCs
- 5 years for SCs/STs
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Criteria – Having passed or exempted a minimum of 5 subjects of Actuarial exams conducted by IAI as per the Curriculum 2019:-
- 1st year – Rs. 30,000 p.m
- 2nd year – Rs.32,500 p.m
AIC Recruitment Selection Process for Actuarial Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
How to apply AIC Recruitment 2020 for Actuarial Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and other details at (www.aicofindia.com) website careers page and candidates are advised to download the pdf application form, fill the details in the file, upload the photo and signature as per specification and save this pdf file. This pdf application will be mailed to the email id [email protected] on or before 11 June 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2020 for District Manager:
|Job Role||District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 June 2020 (Last date extended)|
- Candidates should complete Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having data handling and comprehension skills
- Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.05.2020): 35 years
Job Location Vacancies:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
AIC Recruitment Selection Process for District Manager:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Bank Account details for payment of fees (Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/NEFT and candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application)
- Account Name – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
- Account Number – 920020029227087
- Bank and Branch Name – AXIS BANK, STATESMAN HOUSE, 148, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, NEW DELHI
- IFSC Code – UTIB0000007
How to apply AIC Recruitment 2020 for District Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.aicofindia.com) website on or before 07 June 2020 (Last date extended).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
AIC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Agriculture Insurance Company AIC Recruitment?
Ans. At present AIC having vacancies for Actuarial Apprentices/ District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) posts
Q2. Who can apply for AIC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for AIC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online/ Email before the last date
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now