AGCL Recruitment 2021 – Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee . There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The last date to apply for this post is on 08 March 2021. The selection process will be based on Written Test followed by Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Assam Gas Company Ltd AGCL:
Assam Gas Company Ltd., a government undertaking company in Assam which is established in the year 1962. The headquarter is located in Dibrugarh, Assam, India to make all kind of projects regarding the natural gas. It works with the natural gas underground trunk and also has distributed pipelines for more than 1000 commercial needs and 31000 domestic consumers. Now AGCL has 14 branch offices across the Assam.
AGCL Recruitment 2021: Assam Gas Company Ltd
AGCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/Month|
|Last Date||08 March 2021|
Graduate Engineer Trainee(Civil):
- B.E /B.Tech with min. 65% in aggregate in relevant discipline.
- First class BE / B Tech in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks. Two years full time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute
Age Limit( as on 01.02.2021):
- For General – 30 years
- 05 years for ST/SC candidates
- 3 years for OBC /MOBC candidates
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical ) – 02 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 02 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)- 01 Post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Computer science) – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee – 05 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Rs.25,000/-
- Management Trainee – Rs.30,000/-
AGCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Qualified candidates in the written test in 1:5 ratio (for example for two posts 10 candidates will be called in order of merit for PI) will be called for a Personal Interview to be conducted by an Interview Board
How to apply for AGCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 08 March 2021
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 26 Feb 2021).
AGCL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Engineer Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||Freshers – GET
Exp(2 yrs)- Executive Engineer
|Last Date||26 March 2018|
Assam Gas Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: BE / B Tech in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical with min. 60% in aggregate
Experience: Not applicable. However, Candidates having post qualification relevant experience in a PSU / Large reputed Private Sector organization of 2 years or, more may be considered for absorption in the regular executive cadre as Engineer in E01 Grade.
Note: All qualification must be from UGC recognized University / UGC recognized Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable).Qualification procured through correspondence course / Distant Learning will not be considered.
Age limit(As on 01.04. 18): 21 to 30 years for getting.
Relaxations in upper age limit:-
- 5 years for ST/SC Candidates
- 3 years for OBC /MOBC candidates.
Discipline wise vacancies: 11 Posts
- GET(Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- GET(Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- GET( Electronics &Telecommunication) – 1 Post
- GET(Electrical) – 2 Posts
How to apply AGCL Recruitment 2018 for GET?
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form(prescribed format as Excel file only) along with required documents to email [email protected] on or before 26 March 2018.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Mark Sheet & Degree certificate.
- Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now