Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AFCAT Admit Card 2021: Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Air Force. AFCAT invited applications from Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of their elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. The application was accepted from June 1, 2021, till June 30, 2021. Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 28 Aug 21, 29 Aug 21 and 30 Aug 21. To know the quick details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, and other exam related details, visit the following link – AFCAT Recruitment Exam Details. The admit card for this exam is expected to be released soon. To know more details regarding the admit card and exam procedure, keep reading.
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Total vacancy||334 Posts|
|AFCAT Admit card date||Announced Soon|
|AFCAT Exam date||August 2021|
How to download the AFCAT Admit Card 2020?
Candidates who applied for AMCAT can check the following steps to download their admit card after August 9, 2021.
Step 2 – There an option named “Download Admit Card” will be available. Candidates should enter their proper username and password to login.
Note – The candidates will also receive the admit card through their registered email id.
Details Available In The Admit Card:
The following details will be available on the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Registration Number of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Exam Venue and address.
- Reporting Time.
- Starting Time of the Exam.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- General Instructions.
Things To Be Taken To The Exam Hall:
- Admit Card for AFCAT 02/2021.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application (to be pasted, not stapled on Admit Card next to the printed photo and on attendance sheet at the exam centre).
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Things That Are Prohibited In The Exam Hall:
- Bluetooth device, communication devices, electronic devices, digital devices, and wireless devices like calculators, docupen, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phone, memory card/ stick, pager, organizer, personal digital assistant (PDA), concealed microphone or camera, radio, headset, Walkman, recorder, translator etc.
- Textual or stationery material such as pencil-box/geometry box, book, log tables, clipboard, slide rule (except blue or black transparent ballpoint pen).
- Personal belongings such as wristwatch/wristband, bracelets, handbags, ornaments, wallet, purse, headgear, scarf, goggles, jackets, etc.
- Edible items such as chips, chocolates, food, drinks etc.
The exam pattern for the AFCAT Candidates is as follows,
- AFCAT Written Examination.
- Air Force Selection Boards (Interview).
The candidates appearing for the NCC Special Entry/Meteorology posts will not be having the written examination. They only have the AFSB.
Other candidates need to obtain a minimum mark in the AFCAT Written exam which will be fixed by the Indian Air Force to be eligible for the AFSB. Candidates who have qualified in the written exam are required to choose AFSB date and venue by themselves on the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in in order to generate call- up letter for AFSB interview.
Allocation Of Marks:
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for AFCAT.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam.
- The Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
Declaration Of Result:
The final merit list or the selected candidates’ results will be decided and will be announced by the Indian Air Force. Notifications about this will be available on their official website.
For the official brochure regarding the AFCAT exam which was released by Indian Air Force, Visit – http://www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in/
AFCAT Admit Card FAQ:
1. I didn’t receive my admit card by email and also I’m facing problems while downloading it from their website. What should I do now ?
The candidates are required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. Phone No: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106. E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected]
2. To whom should my query related to the Pre-Exam process be directed?
For any Query related to Conduct of Online Examination, registration process, admit cards, contact AFCAT Cell on 020-25503105 or 020-25503106. E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected]
3. To whom should my query related to the Post-Exam process be directed?
For all queries regarding Eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list, Joining Instructions, and any other relevant information regarding selection process, candidates may Contact - 011-23010231 Extn: 7610 Toll free number 1800-11- 2448 22
4. Does the query solving cell works 24*7 ?
No, they have a particular timing. Timings - Telephonic query timings are from 09:30 hrs to 13:00 hrs and 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs (Monday to Friday, except closed holidays).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now