Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AECS Recruitment 2022 – Atomic Energy Central School invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of PGT/PRT is purely temporary on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the Interview . Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 28 May 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About AECS: The Atomic Energy Central School is a chain of schools run by the AEES, Mumbai, India, had been developed for the children of employees of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), India. The school has 30 branches at 16 locations throughout India. This article describes schools located at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tarapur, Maharashtra, Narora (Dibai)(UP), Kalpakkam (TN). Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Jaduguda (Jharkhand), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga (Karnataka), Manuguru (Telangana), Kudankulam (TN), Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Mysore (Karnataka), OSCOM (Chatrapur, Orissa).
AECS Recruitment 2022:
AECS Recruitment 2022 for TGT/PRT:
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 21250 – 26250/ month|
|Last Date||28 May 2022|
- English as a subject in Graduation in all the three years and B.Ed with English as a teaching subject.
- Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in Graduation for all the three years and B.Ed. with Hindi or Sanskrit as a teaching subject.
TGT (Maths / Physics):
- Mathematics and Physics in Graduation in at least two years and B.Ed. with any subject of science as a teaching subject.
TGT (Social Science):
- Graduation in any two of the following subjects in at least two years…. History, Geography, Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography and B.Ed. with Social Science or any subject of Social Science as a teaching subject.
- Bachelor’s of Fine Art (BFA) I Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) or equivalent degree of minimum four years duration from a recognized university in Painting / Drawing / Sculpture / Graphics / Design. OR Minimum three years Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture / Graphic Art / Applied Art from an UGC recognized university / Govt. recognized institute after 10+2. Proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with English as subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with English as a subject in +2 level and four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with English as a subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) from a Recognized Institution. OR Graduation in any subject and Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.)
Upper Age Limit :
- PRT: 40 years
- TGT: 45 years
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Sr Dy General Manager-Technical – 11 Posts
- Sr Dy General Manager-HR – 01 Post
- Dy General Manager-Finance – 01 Post
- Dy General Manager-Corporate Purchase – 01 Post
- Dy General Manager-Corporate Communications – 01 Post
- Dy General Manager-HR – 01 Post
- Sr. Manager-Finance – 02 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- PRT – Rs. 21250/- PM
- TGT – Rs. 26250/- PM
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Written exam : Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test. The screening shall be made through objective type of test (MCQs) for 50 marks in the respective subject for 1 1/2 hour. Candidates scoring 50% or above (Gen) and 45% or above (SC/ST/BC/Phy.Chal.) will be considered for Skill test.
- Skill test: Candidates shortlisted for written test will be called for skill test to be conducted on the same day. Selected candidates will be enabled on the basis of written and skill test. The panel will be conducted as and when vacancies arise in AEC Schools, Hyderabad during the academic year 2022-23.
How to apply for AECS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below address on or before 28 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
Atomic Energy, Central School – 2,
DAE Colony, ECIL Post,
Hyderabad – 500062.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now