AECOM Recruitment 2020 – AECOM scheduled for the role of Electrical/Mechanical Engineer for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process of AECOM Recruitment are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- EA Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
- Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 for Material Availability Analyst
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer
AECOM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Electrical/Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
- Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
How to apply AECOM Recruitment 2020 for Electrical/Mechanical Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these positions individually by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply (For Electrical Engineer): Click here
To Apply (For Mechanical Engineer): Click here