Adtran Networks scheduled for the role of Junior Engineer for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process of Adtran Recruitment are given below.
Adtran Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics &
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP,
DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test
Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/troubleshooting issues.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now