Adtran Networks scheduled for the role of Junior Engineer for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process of Adtran Recruitment are given below.
Adtran Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics &
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP,
DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test
Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/troubleshooting issues.
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting.
- Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services.
- This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
- Assignments are designed to establish professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Entry-level Engineers will normally receive detailed instructions on assignments and will follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
How to apply for Adtran Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here