ADRIN Recruitment 2019 (Advanced Data Processing Research Institute) for Technician B post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ADRIN Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technician B|
|Total Vacancies||6 posts|
|Last Date||12 July 2019|
- SSC/SSLC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics or Advanced Electronics or Computer Hardware Mechanic or Information Technology or Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance Trade.
Age Limit(As on 12.7.2019): 18 to 35 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen and PWD: As per Govt. norms
- OBC: 2 posts
- SC: 1 post
- URC: 3 posts
- Approximate gross emoluments at the minimum of the Grade as on date are Rs.33,600/- in the Pay Matrix Level-3 of Rs.21,700 -69,100 for the above post.
ADRIN Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Written test and Skill test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for taking up a written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be allowed to appear for the skill test.
Note: The written test and skill test will be conducted for the screened-in candidates at Hyderabad/Secunderabad only. The process of conducting these tests may require one complete day. An outstation candidate is required to plan his/her journey, if called for written test, accordingly. Call letters to screened-in candidates will be sent through e-mail.
How to apply for ADRIN Recruitment?
All interested and Eligible candidates send the application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 12 July 2019.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
Sr. Administrative Officer,
ADRIN, 203, Akbar Road,
Tarbund, Manovikasnagar (P.o.),
Secunderabad — 500 009 (Telangana)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now