ADP Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Application Developer – Streamline Implementation for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ADP Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer – Streamline Implementation|
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support/product support/maintenance and/or to international environment /customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
Work in UK shift timings – (Work Hours: April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and/or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader /Department Manager.
How to apply for ADP Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here