ADP Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Application Developer for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ADP Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Associate – Application Developer – Lifion|
|Experience||6 months to 2 years|
- Engineering Graduate.
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in a software development role.
- Design and implement technical architectures for complex solutions
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is essential
- Write great software adhering to agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s software development process
- Implementing code to the development team’s coding guidelines and quality standards
- Identifying the initial task list and implementation plan for simpler change requests
- Breaking up top level tasks into smaller units of work and estimating the work with minimal assistance from the Team Leader
- Peer review of other Senior Application Developer code backed up by a second level review by the Team Leader
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work
within the development team
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
How to apply for ADP Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here