ADP Off Campus Drive for Member Technical (Software Development & Testing) for B.E/B.Tech 2018 batch graduates for Pune/Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ADP Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Role||Software Development & Testing|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 & 19 December 2017|
- B. E. / B. Tech (CSE).
- Batch 2018 passing out.
- Minimum 65% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (Out of 10 point scale) and above from 10th onwards.
- No active backlogs.
- Should have good communication skills, Strong programming knowledge.
- The students from Punjab are only eligible to apply STRICTLY.
- Joining: After completion of Current Degree.
- Bond: N.A.
Selection process (on Monday, i.e. 18th December 2017):
- Pre – Placement Talk.
- Online test (Lab test).
Selection process (on Tuesday, i.e. 19th December 2017):
- 2-3 interview rounds (Only those students, who clear the Programming Test on 18th December 2017).
How to apply ADP Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by the following link and attend this drive at the following venue on 18 & 19 December 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 18th and 19th December 2017 (Monday and Tuesday).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Reporting Time on 18th December: 01:30 pm (Sharp).
- Must carry one copy of latest resume.
- One passport size photo in professional attire.
- Students should carry Govt. ID proof during the process.
- Students should attend the process in Formal Attire.