ADP Off Campus Drive scheduled for Associate Application Developer for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Guindy (Chennai). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ADP Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Designation||Associate Application Developer|
|Salary||Rs 8.8 LPA|
|Job Location||Guindy (Chennai)|
- Education: B.Tech – CS, ECE & IT branches
- Candidate should have been passing out after 2020 batch
- Candidates shouldn’t have any standing arrears
- Enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Available to work full-time post completion of academics
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Self-motivation for driving results
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is essential
- Round 1 – Aptitude Test
- Round 2 – Technical Test
- Round 3 – Personal Interview
How to Apply for ADP Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Register: Click here