ADP Off Campus Drive for Technical Member for B.E/B.Tech 2018 batch graduates for Pune/Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ADP Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Member Technical|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Venue Location||Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||12 July 2018|
|Last Date||11 July 2018|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- B.E / B.TECH – CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EE / AIE (2018 Pass out)
- 65 % and above in 10th,12th or Diploma & UG
- Basic knowledge in Data Base
- JAVA & .NET
- Strong knowledge in any one of the above languages.
Selection process (on Thursday, i.e. 12th July 2018):
- PPT – Pre Placement Talk – 45 mints @ Auditorium Hall
- Online Written Test – 1 hr 15 mints @ Computer Lab (Question Pattern – Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Technical)
- Technical PI – 2rounds
Selection process (on Friday, i.e. 13th July 2018):
- HR/Final Round
How to apply ADP Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by the following link latest by 11 July 2018 and attend this drive at the following venue on 12 & 13 July 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 12th July & 13th July 2018 (Thursday & Friday).
Mahendra Engineering College
Salem – Thiruchengode Highway, Mahendhirapuri,
Namakkal District, Mallasamudram
Tamil Nadu 637503
- Two passport size photographs,
- Resume (One photograph stapled on the resume)
- 10th, 12th & BE/B.Tech/M.Tech original certificate and mark sheet and one set photocopy
- Photo Identity Proof (i.e. – College Identity Card mandatory, Voter ID/DL/Pan Card etc)