Adobe Recruitment 2019 for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduate at Noida office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Adobe Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Product testing experience is required
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of the QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies – UI, Functionality, boundary.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an artistic bent of mind
How to apply for Adobe Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now