Adenza Recruitment 2023 – Adenza is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer, Regulatory Solutions for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MS graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Adenza Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Skills And Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Solid learning skills and willingness to tackle new technologies
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
- Java knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies – an advantage
- Scala knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Designing and developing functionality for applications in Java and Scala
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle through well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- In-depth troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with Product Management to analyze and understand business requirements
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries, and development processes.
- Adenza provides customers with end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management, and regulatory compliance platforms which can be delivered on-premise or on-cloud.
- We enable the world’s largest financial institutions to consolidate and streamline their operations with front-to-back solutions integrated with data management and reporting.We give them a single source of truth across the business.
- With headquarters in London and New York, Adenza has more than 60,000 users across global, central, and regional banks, broker-dealers, insurers, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, stock exchanges and clearing houses, securities services providers, and corporates.
How to Apply for Adenza Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.