ADA Recruitment 2019-Aeronautical Development Agency vacancies for Project Assistants for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ADA Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
- FIRST CLASS Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (BE/B.Tech) in the areas of Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical /Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science / Metallurgy / Structural Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA WITH a valid GATE Score. OR
- Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (BE/B.Tech) in the areas as mentioned above WITH Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (ME/M.Tech) in FIRST CLASS both at Graduate and Post-Graduate level.
- Up to 28 years (for General)
- Up to 31 years (for OBCs)
- Up to 33 years (for SC/ST)
Tenure period: Initially for two years, extendable as per rules and/or requirement of the project.
ADA Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be conducted as per the requirement of ADA, in Bangalore. Interview call letters for shortlisted candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS and Phone (if required) only.
How to apply ADA Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible
For More details & Apply: Click here
To Apply: In recruitment, menu click on Recruitment>Project Assistant> Upload and then submit the application.
Note: Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.