ADA Recruitment 2018-Aeronautical Development Agency vacancies for Project Assistants for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ADA Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Last date||10 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg / Computer Science Engg / Metallurgical Engg) with Minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016/2017).
- Candidates appearing for their final year/semester examination of respective degree are also eligible to apply if they have valid GATE score. It is, however mandatory that they have to produce having successfully completed the Graduation / Equivalent with minimum 6.75 CGPA at the time of joining ADA, if and when offered the Project Assistant fellowship.
- Candidates already working as Project Assistants/Junior Research Fellows/Project Fellow/ Research Fellow/ Research Assistants may also apply for the same, provided that whatever fellowship period remaining will be offered in ADA.
- Up to 28 years (for General)
- Up to 31 years (for OBCs)
- Up to 33 years (for SC/ST)
Tenure period: Initially for two years, extendable as per rules and/or requirement of the project.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be conducted as per the requirement of ADA, in Bangalore. Interview call letters for shortlisted candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS and Phone (if required) only.
How to apply ADA Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.