Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ADA Recruitment 2021 –Aeronautical Development Agency invites online application form for the post of Project Engineer of 68 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08 July 2021 to 26 July 2021.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of ADA Recruitment are given below.
ADA Recruitment 2021 Details:
ADA Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 70,000/Month|
|Last date||26 July 2021|
Project Engineer – 1:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 2 years’ experience.
Project Engineer – 2:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 4 years’ experience.
Project Engineer – 3:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 8 years’ experience.
- Project Engineer-1 : 35 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-2 : 45 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-3 : 55 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-1 : 46 Posts
- Project Engineer-2 : 17 Posts
- Project Engineer-3 : 5 Posts
- Project Engineer-1 : Rs.50,000/-
- Project Engineer-2 : Rs.60,000/-
- Project Engineer-3 : Rs.70,000/-
ADA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates, shortlisted after preliminary online interview, will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 70% marks (i.e. 70 out of 100) for all Unreserved Vacancies and 60% marks (i.e. 60 out of 100) for all Reserved Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
- Candidates will initially be short listed as per one or more of the above mentioned methods for a Preliminary Online Interview of short duration (10 – 15 minutes). Based upon the performance in the Preliminary Online Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for the Final Personal Interview.
How to apply ADA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 26 July 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
ADA Recruitment 2019 for Project Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
- FIRST CLASS Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (BE/B.Tech) in the areas of Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical /Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science / Metallurgy / Structural Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA WITH a valid GATE Score. OR
- Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (BE/B.Tech) in the areas as mentioned above WITH Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology (ME/M.Tech) in FIRST CLASS both at Graduate and Post-Graduate level.
- Up to 28 years (for General)
- Up to 31 years (for OBCs)
- Up to 33 years (for SC/ST)
Tenure period: Initially for two years, extendable as per rules and/or requirement of the project.
ADA Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be conducted as per the requirement of ADA, in Bangalore. Interview call letters for shortlisted candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS and Phone (if required) only.
How to apply ADA Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible
For More details & Apply: Click here
To Apply: In recruitment, menu click on Recruitment>Project Assistant> Upload and then submit the application.
Note: Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now