ACTREC Recruitment 2018 – Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) scheduled for the post of Junior Research Fellowships [JRF 2018] for Ph.D. in Life Sciences.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ACTREC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||20 April 2018|
ACTREC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Applied Biology / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Botany / Life Sciences / Microbiology/ Molecular Biology / Zoology or related Biological Sciences) / M.Tech. (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology); M.V.Sc.; M.Pharm. from a recognized University, with 60% aggregate marks.
- Those awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates who have done postgraduation course of only 1 year duration are not eligible.
ACTREC Recruitment JRF Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of the JRF 2018 written entrance exam is 3 hrs (9.30 am to 12.30 pm).
- The questions are objective type, with multiple choices; however, there is no negative marking.
- The exam comprises of questions of 1 and 2 marks.
- The exam assesses the candidates’ grasp of fundamental and applied aspects of modern biological sciences. In addition, there are questions on basic aspects of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Note: Candidates who have valid Junior Research Fellowships from CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT or other recognized agencies, obtained after appearing for a written entrance test, will be called for direct interview at ACTREC – only if they have applied online.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fees for female candidates and SC/ ST / physically handicapped candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft – drawn in favour of TMC-ACTREC payable in Navi Mumbai or transfer the money by online transfer.
Examination Centre: Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Technology, opposite Kharghar Station, Sector 7, Belpada, CBD, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
How to apply ACTREC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 April 2018
- Shortlisted candidates for Written entrance exam: 4 May 2018
- Date of ‘objective type’ Written Exam: 27 May 2018 (Sunday)
- Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 28 May 2018
- Date of Interview: 29 May 2018 to 1 June 2018
- Date of Direct Interview: 4 to 7 June 2018