ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020 – ACT Fibernet scheduled to hire for the role of Management Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Securiton Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer
- Tudip Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Cloud Engineers
ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 15 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30 July 2020|
|Drive Date||31 July 2020|
- B.E/B.Tech, Dual Degree – 2020 Batch
- Technology Role – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- IT(Software) Role – All Branches
- Great academic track record
- The company wants to keep the compensation confidential.
- However, the company visits premier institutes and is among the top 20% paymasters.
- The same compensation will be offered.
- TLDP – Technology Leadership Development Program is the flagship program of ACT, designed to build next generation of leaders for the organization.
- This year-long program will cover all aspects of business & IT/ Technology functions and will help the incumbent to become an all-round technical leader in a short span of time.
- In the next four months, individual will be given an opportunity to work on projects with specific deliverable within IT/Technology function
- Post completion of all the learning modules, individual will transition into the role through on the Job training (2.5 month)
How to Apply ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020 for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link on or before 30 July 2020 and attend the online drive on 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here