ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent software development experience.
- 1-2 years of software development experience.
- Java EE: the servlet specification, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot
- SQL knowledge including SQLi methodologies
- Experience with Static code scanning, security scanning, dynamic scanning, and pen testing tools
- Postgres and Hibernate: performance tuning and hands-on experience are a big plus
- Experience in Automation
- Some level of design patterns familiarity and especially when (not) to use such design patterns is always appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication (we speak only English)
- Ability and willingness to understand, follow, amend and define specifications
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Linux or OS X/Unix knowledge (we run our platform on LINUX)
- Understanding servlet or web server/service architectures
- Knowledge of Static code scanning, Pen testing, Dynamic scanning
- Knack for writing clear, maintainable functions and modules
- Ability to author expressive and exhaustive tests
How to apply for ACI Worldwide Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now