ACI Worldwide Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ACI Worldwide Recruitment:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent software development experience.
- 1-3 years software development experience.
- Postilion software development/implementation experience
- Payment domain knowledge
- Hands on Agile Methodology
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- OS: Windows, LINUX (added advantage)
- Core JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, Python (added advantage)
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Independently designs, develops, tests and delivers high quality software/solutions. Provides direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager.
- Researches and resolves reported systems software problems efficiently and accurately while adhering to internal software management standards and procedures.
- Coordinates the technical work of a small project team. Plans and schedules tasks for projects and individuals.
- Maintains detail knowledge of domain, software, underlying network and system software, and dependencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply ACI Worldwide Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here