ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assoc Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 for Assoc Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Assoc Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Assoc Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent software development experience.
- 1+ years of software development experience.
- Solid Communication – verbal and written.
- Must be able to think in abstractions.
- Good data structure and programming skills
- Experience with Core Java.
- Preferably knows more than one language (e.g., Java, C#, Python, TypeScript)
- Knows IntelliJ IDEA or Spring Tool Suite
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- SOLID principles
- Any of the following technologies is ideal.
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- Spring Web/REST
- Knows SQL language (T-SQL, PL/SQL, and/or PL/pgSQL)
- Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Fluentd)
- RESTful Microservices.
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application.
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Configure, build and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews, and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies including but not limited to the ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
How to apply for ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here