Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for IT Support Intern for B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||IT Support Intern|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 20,000/-|
- B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree
- Year of passing- 2022/2023
- Good understanding of ITIL (Incident Management)
- Good understanding of active directory (for ex:- password resets), software troubleshooting, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Open to 24/7 work environment and rotational shifts
Skills: information technology certified professional
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Be the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or chat
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
How to Apply for Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible
For More Details & Apply: Click here.