Accenture Walk-in drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates for the role HR Helpdesk (HR Assistant).The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||HR Helpdesk (HR Assistant)|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 P.A.|
|Venue Date||4 April 2018|
- Any Graduates or Postgraduates Freshers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and teaming skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated willingness to work in flat team structure and develop a range of HR competences
- Understanding of general HR policies, procedures and current best practice
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet objectives
- Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity, ambiguity and competing priorities
HR Assistant is responsible for enabling the employee connect services team in ensuring the successful execution of aligned tasks like responding to tickets within SLA and keeping abreast with HR related programs and processes.
How to Apply Accenture Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 4 April 2018.
Venue Date: 4th April 2018 (Wednesday) Time: 11 AM to 12 Noon
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact Person: GREESHMA
- All Marks Cards (10th & 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate
- Work Experience Documents (Offer letter, Relieving Letter and Last 3 months salary slips, applicable for experience candidates only).
- PAN Card
- Address Proof(Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter Id).