Accenture Walk-in drive for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates on 28 September 2017.The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||International Voice Process|
|Venue Date||28 September 2017|
- Any Undergraduates/graduates can apply
- Post Graduates Freshers cannot apply
- Any Diploma can apply
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proactively communicating with various teams within the client.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Should be flexible to work in Shifts
- Should be interested to work for a BPO
Job Description: International Voice Process involving interaction with our Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls and Managing Data
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
- Copy of the latest resume
- All Marks Card (10th ,12th & Graduation)
- Work Experience letter (if any),Offer letter, Resignation Letter and Latest 3 months salary slips ( applicable for experience candidates only)
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card
How to Apply Accenture Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 28 September 2017
Date: 28 September 2017
Accenture Tower B Back Reception
IBC Knowledge Park
Diary Circle opposite to jayanagar Fire station