Accenture Walk-in drive for Women B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc graduates on 25 January 2017.The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Senior Associate(Supply Chain)|
|Venue Date||25 January 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Com from recognized university
- Skill Set (Fresher should have good knowledge on below skills): Supply Chain, Demand Forecasting, Planning, Statisticians, Analytical Skills (Understanding Numbers)
Women Candidates Only
How to Apply Accenture Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 25 January 2017
Date: 25 January 2017 Time: 2 PM to 4 PM
Bldg. No. 10,
4th Floor Interview Area
5min walking from Airoli railway station
- Identity Proof: 1. Pan Card- MANDATORY*
- Any other ID proof Passport / Voters ID / DL*
- Education Documents: -Degree Certificate with mark sheets (all semesters/ consolidated)*
- Provision Certificate & Copies of all year/ term/ semester mark sheets for highest qualification
- Update Resume*
- 10th & 12th Certificates
- All Previous Organizations Documents: (Not applicable for freshers) -Relieving Letter with complete offer letter (all pages)or Full and Final Settlement or Service Certificate
- Current Organization Documents: 1. Offer Letter*
- Revision Letter and Salary Break Up Sheet and any documents to support your variable pay (like bonus letter)
- Last 3 months pay slips.