Accenture Walk-in drive for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates on 19 July 2017.The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||International Voice Process|
|Venue Date||19 July 2017|
- Graduate Freshers and Experienced
- Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma ) and BE/B.Techs with minimum 6 months experience in Customer Support BPO
- Postgraduates with Experience only
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent written Communication Skills
- Proactively Communicating with various teams within the client.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Note: Undergraduates/B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Tech Freshers CANNOT APPLY
- Shifts: ROTATIONAL SHIFTS and ROTATIONAL OFFs
Job Description: International Voice Process involving interaction with our Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls and Managing Data
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
- Copy of the latest resume
- All Marks Card (10th ,12th & Graduation)
- Work Experience letter (if any),Offer letter, Resignation Letter and Latest 3 months salary slips ( applicable for experience candidates only)
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card
How to Apply Accenture Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 19 July 2017
Date: 19 July 2017 Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
Accenture Bang 9 Ground Floor Interview Lobby
Prestige Technopolis, 1/8, Dr.MH Maregowda Road, Audugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Landmark: Opposite to Christ University