Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd planned to conduct off campus drive through elitmus and AMCAT to hire post of Associate Software Engineer.The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2017:
For Role: Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer-L 12|
|Year of Passing||2016|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (Any stream)/MCA from 2016 batch – Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here (No AMCAT Score Needed)