Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Associate Software Engineer for 2018,2019 Batch Engineering & MCA graduates. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2019:
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 November 2019|
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
Stream: All Branches
- Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
For more details: Click here