Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd planned to conduct off campus drive through elitmus to hire post of Associate IT Operations.The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2017:
For Role: Associate IT Operations:
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations – Level 12|
|Year of Passing||2016 & 2017|
|Experience Required||Entry Level(Freshers)|
|Salary(CTC)||₹ 3.15 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2017|
|Off Campus Date||22 July 2017|
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 & 2017 batch (full-time course only)
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap Allowed: A Maximum of 1-year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Knowledge and Skills Required for Accenture Off Campus:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support
Role Description for Associate IT Operations:
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply through elitmus before 20 July 2017.
Online Apply Link: Apply here