Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Application Development Associate for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2018:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
|Last Date||26 October 2018|
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 26 October 2018 and attend drive on 27 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now