Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ABIBA Systems Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2019 Batch – B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Software Developer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ABIBA Systems Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA|
|Venue Location||Visakhapatnam (AP)|
|Venue Date||1 December 2018|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech – CSE, ECE, EEE, IT
- Year of Passing – 2019 Batch pass outs
- Eligibility Criteria – 60% above (10th, Inter, B.Tech)
- No Active Backlogs
- 1st Round: Written Test – Basic Aptitude, English, & Mathematics.
- 2nd Round: Online 2hrs test, on C, C++, Java, Python.
- 3rd Round: Face to Face Technical.
- Final Round: HR Interview.
How to apply ABIBA Systems Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 30 November 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 1 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 1st December 2018 Reporting Time: 09:00 am.
Nadimpalli Satyanarayana Raju Institute of Technology (NSRIT),
Sontyam, Pendurthi-Anandapuram Highway,
Visakhapatnam – 531 173.
- Resume – 2 Copies
- 10th and 12th Marks sheet xerox copies
- Academic – Semester Marks sheets xerox copies
- College ID card/ID proof