Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Job notifications for 100 vacancies of Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka|
|Last Date||20 April 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Note: Candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra prior to 01.04.2018.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018): 20 to 30 years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1988 and later than 01.04.1998 (both dates inclusive))
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Clerk Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Online Test/Examination for 200 marks of Objective type of test.
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Duration of Online Test/Examination is 120 Minutes.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks|
- For SC/ST/NT Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
Mode of payment: Online Payment of application fees through NEFT.
Examination Centre: Mumbai (Tentative)
How to apply Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 12.04.2018
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 20.04.2018
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through NEFT: 12.04.2018 to 20.04.2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letters: 21.04.2018 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 28.04.2018