Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Recruitment 2021 – The Abhyudaya bank has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. The educational qualification should be Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M|
|Last Date||3 January 2021|
- The candidates must have completed Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from a reputed AICTE approved Institute / University.
- The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
NOTE: Candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka prior to 01.12.2021.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of management trainee is Above 30 years – Below 35 years (as on 01.12.2021) i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.12.1986 and later than 01.12.1991
Total Vacancies :
- 15 posts
- The Stipend for the post of Management Trainee for the Two years will be Rs. 35,000/- pm (for First year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for Second year).
- On successful completion of ‘Two year’ term with good appraisal, the selected candidates will be designated as “Management Trainee” and will be placed on probation for one year.
Selection Process for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Management Trainee will be based on Online Test/Examination and interview. The online Test/Examination will be conducted in English
- The online test consists a total of 160 marks
|Name of the test||No of questions||Max Marks||Time(Mins)|
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Management Trainee is Rs. 1000 and should be paid from 20/12/2021 to 03/01/2022
- The payment should be done only through online mode and can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online from 20th December 2021 to 3rd January 2022 on the official website of Abhyudaya bank.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application – 20/12/2021
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application – 03/01/2022
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee (online mode) – 20/12/2021 to 03/01/2022
- Tentative date of downloading call letters – 2nd /3rd week of January 2022
- Tentative date of online test – Last week of January 2022 or first week of February 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now