ABB Recruitment 2023 – ABB is scheduled to hire an Associate Project Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Project Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- BE or B Tech in Chemical or Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in industries like instrumentation, oil and gas, advance blending controls and paint
- Hands on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation
- Exposure of products like DCS or PLC
- Collecting the input documents from customer, maintaining it in server and referring Document Control Index (DCI) for proper documents
- Supporting FAT and closing punch points before material dispatch
- Verifying of Bill of Material at site, power on as per SAT procedure and power on check list
- Completing of punch points, providing input to hardware team for preparing as built documents and coordinating with customer for site activity
- Developing graphics as per the P and ID’s, logics development as per the customer documents and preparing IO list
- Coordinating with customer for site activity, commissioning activity, conducting SAT at the customer’s site and compiling to ABB HSE policy
More about us:
- ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors.
- Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed.
- With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
How to apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible.
For more Details & Apply: Click here.