ABB Recruitment 2020 – ABB scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Development skills in C#\WinForms\WPF\.NET.
- Develop and maintenance of WinForms\WPF applications.
- Should have knowledge of different tools like – Visual Studio 2015, TFS.
- Expert knowledge on object-oriented programming system(OOPs) concepts.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implementation of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
- Responsible to deliver work product on time with defined quality.
- Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
How to apply for ABB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
For more Details & Apply: click here