ABB Off Campus Drive 2023 – ABB is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech students who are graduating soon or recent graduates in Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Program Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field. University students graduating soon or recent graduates.
- Demonstrated passion for AI and a strong desire to work in the field of generative AI and prompt engineering and familiarity with machine learning techniques and frameworks, such as Python, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Exposure to basics of AI, including deep learning, natural language processing and reinforcement learning. Also, exposure to generative AI concepts and frameworks such as GPT, VQ-VAE and GAN’s, through coursework, projects or internships
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to tackle complex AI challenges. Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to model development and optimization
- Familiarity with software engineering principles, version control systems, and agile development methodologies is a plus
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for continuous learning and staying updated with the latest trends and advancements in the field of AI and generative AI
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translating them into technical specifications for generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) development tasks
- Conducting research, designing and implementing of state-of-the-art generative AI models and architectures, leveraging machine learning techniques to drive creative content generation, natural language processing and other AI-driven applications
- Developing and optimizing Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and models to train and fine-tune generative AI systems using large-scale datasets, ensuring high-quality output that aligns with desired objectives and specifications
- Exploring and experimenting with advanced ML techniques to enhance the performance, efficiency and scalability of generative AI models
- Collaborating with data scientists and engineers to preprocess, clean and preparing datasets for training generative AI models. Conducting rigorous testing and evaluating AI models to ensure their reliability, stability and generalization capabilities
- Contributing to documentation, including code comments, technical specifications and research papers, to share knowledge and insights within the organization and with the wider AI community
- Working closely with stakeholders, providing technical guidance, expertise and support on AI-related initiatives and projects
Job description: You will be working as Associate Software Engineer and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Automation Digital division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Digital Solution Engineering Manager and will be responsible for developing and enhancing the software components in the assigned software engineering function in one or more of the following areas of platform and application software development, software quality engineering, software testing, DevOps, cyber security, software release, support and maintenance.
How to apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more Details & Apply: Click here