AAICLAS Recruitment 2019: AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd (AAICLAS) notifications for Executives in various disciplines & Security Screeners for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2019:
Current Openings in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Security Screeners||372||AAICLAS Security Screeners|
AAICLAS Recruitment for Executives:
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||20 December 2018|
- Essential: Graduate with Full Time MBA or equivalent (2 years duration) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare;
- Desirable: Company Secretary (Executive) / Company Secretary (Inter);
Experience: 01year post qualification experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Graduate with Full Time MBA of 02 years duration with Marketing specialization OR
- Full time regular B.E. /B.Tech Degree;
Experience: 01year post qualification experience in the field of Marketing
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): 25 to 35 years.
AAICLAS – Discipline wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Executive (HR) – 1 Post
- Executive (Marketing/Commercial) – 1 Post
AAICLAS Executive – Selection Process:
Selection will be through an interactive interview with the AAICLAS Management.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at New Delhi.
How to apply AAICLAS Recruitment for Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form AAICLAS website (www.aaiclas-ecom.org) & send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited,
AAI Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road,
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110 003
AAICLAS Recruitment for Security Screeners:
|Job Role||Security Screeners|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2018|
Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC:
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate.
Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now