Tripura High Court Recruitment 2023: Tripura High Court invites application forms from eligible candidates for the Driver/Peon/Orderly post. Candidates with the qualification of 8th Pass are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03 December 2023. Here, we describe the detailed eligibility and application process.
Tripura High Court: It was established on 23 March 2013 and is the High Court of the state of Tripura after making suitable amendments to the Constitution of North-Eastern Areas and India. The first Chief Justice of Tripura High Court was Justice Deepak Gupta from 23.3.2013 to 16.5.2016. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala, the capital of Tripura.
Tripura High Court Recruitment 2023 for Driver/Peon/Orderly:
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Last Date||03 December 2023|
Driver(Group C): Class VIII passed or equivalent, having a valid commercial Driving license with experience.
Peon/Orderly(Group D): Class VIII passed.
- SC/ST – 45 years
- Others – 40 years
Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Driver: 02 posts(UR)
- Peon/Orderly: 13 posts
- 07 posts– UR
- 04 posts– ST
- 02 posts– SC
- Driver: Pay Band – 2 Rs. 5700-24000/- with Grade Pay Rs.2200/-
- Peon/Orderly: Pay Band – 1 Rs. 4840-13000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1400/-
The selection process will be based on a Written Test and will be asked to scrutinise original marks sheets/certificates/documents before appearing in the Written Test.
- The candidate must appear in the Written Test of 100 marks of MCQ/ Objective type questions relating to General Knowledge, Current affairs & English, etc., followed by a Driving Test of 50 marks.
- Only those candidates who qualify for the Written Test shall be called for the Driving Test.
- The ratio of candidates short-listed through the Written Test shall be 1:6, i.e. for 01 (one) advertised post, 06 candidates will be shortlisted for the Driving Test.
- The candidate must appear in the Written Test of 75 marks of MCQ/Objective Type Questions covering General Knowledge, Current affairs & English, etc., followed by a Viva Voce of 25 marks.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Test shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The ratio of candidates short-listed through the Written Test shall be 1:6, i.e. for 01 (one) advertised post, 06 candidates will be short-listed for oral interview.
- Driver: For UR: Rs.400/- For SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- Peon/Orderly: For UR: Rs.300/- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Using Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ Rupay), Net Banking, Debit Card (Visa/ Master/ Rupay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only.
How to Apply for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03 December 2023.
For More Details:
To Apply: Click here.