TN TRB Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for the Graduate Teachers/Block Resource Teacher Educators post. There are 2222 openings for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B. Ed can apply for this job. The selection is based on online computer-based examination and certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before
30 November 2023 07 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board are given below.
TN TRB Recruitment 2023 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Teachers/Block Resource Teacher Educators|
|Job category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||2222 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36400 – 115700/-|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||1 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment:
Educational Qualification(As on 25 October 2023):
Graduate Teachers /Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE):
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known); or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.),by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard or
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education); and Must have obtained a degree or its equivalent with such Subjects or Languages in respect of which recruitment is made; and Pass in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper – II with relevant optional subject for direct recruitment
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to any service by direct recruitment unless he/she has adequate knowledge of the official language of the State ie: Tamil
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2023):
- The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the General Category is 53 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class Muslims, Backward Classes, MBC/DNC and DW is 58 years.
Total Vacancies of Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment: 2222 posts
Subject wise vacancies:
- Tamil – 394 posts
- English – 252 posts
- Maths – 233 posts
- Physics – 293 posts
- Chemistry – 290 posts
- Botany – 131 posts
- Zoology – 132 posts
- History – 391 posts
- Geography – 106 posts
Salary: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- (Level –16)
Selection Process of Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment:
The Selection will be made in three successive stages
- Compulsory Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Written examination
- Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination:
- Part – A: Compulsory Tamil Language Eligibility Test: (Objective Type)
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is a qualifying test, and it will be conducted in an objective type consisting of 30 questions for 50 marks, and the duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- Minimum 40% marks in part – A examination (minimum qualifying marks) only to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination answer sheet.
- Part – B: Main Subject (Objective type)
- The OMR-based Examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries one mark.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks in the examination (for BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA & ST – 30%)
|Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography
(Each Subject in a Single Paper)
|150||150 (3 hours)|
- Certificate Verification (C.V.):
- The Certificate Verification (CV) list shall be scrutinized based on the claims made by the candidates in the Online applications and uploaded documents only
- The Certificate Verification (C.V.) list shall be prepared based on the written competitive examination marks (Part – B) and Weightage marks taken together and as per the rule of reservation for appointment to the post drawn in the ratio of 1:1.25.
- The Date, Time and Center for the OMR-based Written Examination will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board in its website. The candidates are advised to refer to the Teachers Recruitment Board’s website.
- The Examination fee is Rs.600/- for all the candidates
- For SC, SCA, ST and differently-abled persons, the examination fee is Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment to be made only through (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position on or before
30 November 2023 07 December 2023(5.00 p.m)
For More details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (Online Application starts on 1 November 2023)
Corrigendum: Click here.
Important Dates of Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment:
- Date of Notification: 25 October 2023
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode: 01 November 2023
- Last date for submission of application through online mode:
30 November 202307 December 2023
- Date of Written Examination: 07 January 2024