TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced notification for the Pharmacist/EEG Technician post. Candidates with a D.Pharm/DIP/ISM/HSC are eligible for TN MRB job vacancy. There are 38 vacancies for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Pharmacist posts at NHM Thiruvananthapuram and RBI Recruitment.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 for Pharmacist/EEG Technician:
|Job Role||Pharmacist/EEG Technician|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,500 – 1,30,400/-|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||18 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
- Diploma in Indian System of Medicine; (or)
- Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha/Ayurveda/Unani; (or)
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- A pass in HSC with Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or) Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Must have passed the one-year Certificate course in EEG/EMG conducted in Government Medical Institutions under the control of the Director of Medical Education (or) in any other institution recognized by the State / Central Government.
Age Limit ( As on 1 July 2023) :
- OC: 18 – 42 years
- Differently Abled Person: 18 – 52 years
- Destitute Widow: 18 – 59 years
- Pharmacist: Rs. 35,400 – 1,30,400 (Pay Matrix Level 11)
- EEG Technician: Level – 8 (19,500 – 71,900)
TN MRB job vacancy: 38 Posts
- Pharmacist (Siddha): 26 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Pharmacist (Unani): 01 Post
- EEG Technician: 10 Posts
Selection Process of TN MRB Recruitment 2023:
- Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Minimum educational qualification required for the post:
- Diploma/ Certificate Course: 50%
- HSC / P.U.C: 30%
- SSLC / 10th: 20%
- Rs. 300/- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW
- Rs. 600/- Others
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 December 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening date for application: 28 November 2023
- Closing date for application: 18 December 2023
- A mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you must also provide an alternate secondary mobile number. And landline number as well.
- All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS, to the registered e-mail only, and by no other means.