Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Counsellor/Lower Division Clerk(LDC) posts on a contract basis. There are 02 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/M.Sc/10th are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through postal on or before 09 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2023 for Counsellor/LDC:
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Gopalganj (Bihar)|
|Last Date||09 December 2023|
- Graduate/Post Graduate Psychology from the institution and One-year ‘guidance & counselling from a recognised University/institution and One year Diploma in guidance & counselling from a recognised university/ institution
- Experience: At least one year of experience in Guidance & Counselling/Counselling in educational Institutes of Central or State or UT Government Autonomous Bodies of Central or State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Recognised by Govt.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy skills
- Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder (ADHD).
- Behavioural issues and learning difficulties,
- Building emotional intelligence and resilience,
- Adolescence Education.
Lower Division Clerk (Store Clerk):
- Matriculation & above.
- Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute in English & 35 words per minute in Hindi
- Proficiency in computer (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point) and Internet
- Desirable: Knowledge in the maintenance of store ledger and ability to correspond in English and 3 years office experience of reputed govt. organization
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2024 ):
- Counsellor: 26 – 45 Years
- LDC: 18 – 50 Years
- Counsellor: Negotiable
- LDC: Rs. 26,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Counsellor: 01 Post
- LDC: 01 Post
- The selection process includes interviews.
- Selection will be carried out purely on merit basis
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the recruitment process.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Gen/OBC/Other)
- Rs. 400/- (SC/ST) (non-refundable)
Application fees mode:
- Bank Draft – Drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School GopalganjState Bank of India, Narainia Branch (Code-09212), Dist-Gopalganj (Bihar) or
- SBI Collect (Instructions are given on the official website & Online payment receipt must be attached with the application)
How to apply for Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the Application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials from Matriculation onwards, passport-size photograph, bio-data including telephone/mobile number, email ID and crossed Bank draft/SBI collect to the mentioned address on or before 09 December 2023
For more details & Application form: Click here.
Sainik School Gopalgalnj,
Dist-Gopalganj (Bihar)- 841436.