SJVN Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Field Engineer/Field Officer/Jr. Field Engineer in various disciplines. There are 16 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/MBA/Diploma/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About SJVN – SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. SJVN is the company to transmit the 2015.2 MW power to the various zone. Our vision is to be the best Indian Power Company globally to give clean power and sustainable value to all stakeholders and our mission is to operate and develop projects in an effective cost and socio-environment-friendly manner.
SJVN Recruitment 2023 for Field Engineer/Field Officer :
|Job Role||Field Engineer/Field Officer|
|Total Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 45,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts||25 October 2023|
|Last Date||14 November 2023|
Field Engineer(IT): Full-time B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India
Jr. Field Engineer(IT): Full-Time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.
Field Officer(Architecture): Full-Time Degree in Architecture from a recognized Institute/University of India.
Field Officer(Strategic Management/International Business): Graduate with two years full-time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Strategic Management/International Business
Percentage of Marks: Aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others in prescribed
Age Limit ( As on 14 November 2023 ): 30 Years
- Upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates against reserved posts.
- For the Physically Challenged, the upper age is relaxable by 10 years.
- Relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for only those candidates belonging to the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’.
- Such candidates will be required to produce the requisite certificate, in the prescribed format of the Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current financial year or within 6 months, at the time of the interview, if called for.
- The OBC candidates who belong to the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC concession and they have to indicate their category as ‘General’.
- Concession for J&K Candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- Field Engineer/Field Officer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Jr. Field Engineer: Rs. 45,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Field Engineer(IT): 02 Posts
- Jr.Field EngineerIT): 02 Posts
- Field Officer(Architecture): 02 Posts
- Field Officer(Strategic Mgmt/Int. Business): 10 Posts
- For Field Engineer (IT)/ Field Officer (Architecture)/Field Officer (Strategic Management/International Business):
- The selection process consists of a Computer Based Test/Written test followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Marks obtained in CBT/Written Test shall carry a weightage of 75 %, Group Discussion weightage of 10% and Personal Interview shall carry a weightage of 15%.
- Part I will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions on Executive Aptitude.
- For Junior Field Engineer (IT):
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test/Written Test only.
- The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
- Part-I will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions on General Aptitude.
- Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for others.
- Junior Field Engineer (IT): General, EWS, and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- plus GST@18%
- Field Engineers/ Officers: Rs 600/- + GST@18%
- For SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates, no application fee is payable.
How to apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website from 25 October 2023 to 14 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (Starts from 25 October 2023)