RCFL Recruitment 2023: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd has announced notification for Management Trainee posts. There are 25 openings for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/LLB/LLM can apply for this post. Interested candidates can apply for this job online on or before 01 December 2023. The detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the government of India’s chemical and fertilizer ministry.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers in India. They have a Trombay unit and a Thal unit to produce the Mumbai fertilizer and process chemical factory. Corporate social responsibility is farmer’s meetings, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve soil fertility.
RCFL Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Job Location||Trombay /Thal|
|Last Date||01 December 2023|
Educational Qualification(As on 1 September 2023):
Management Trainee (Materials):
- Regular full-time 4 years BE /B Tech. Engineering Graduate in Chemical Engg./ Petrochemical Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Electrical Engg./ Instrumentation Engg. from University Grants Commission (UGC) / AICTE approved Institutions.
- Regular and full-time Dual / Integrated / Allied Degrees are also eligible; however, Chemical / Petrochemical /Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation must be mentioned in the degree along with other allied subjects, if any Or
- 3 years regular and full-time BE / B Tech. Engineering Graduate in Chemical Engg./ Petrochemical Engg./Mechanical Engg./ ElectricaEngg./ Instrumentation Engg. from University Grants Commission (UGC) / AICTE approved Institutions acquired after 3 years Regular and Fulltime diploma in Engineering.
- Regular and full-time Dual / Integrated / Allied Degrees are also eligible, however, Chemical / Petrochemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation must be mentioned in the degree along with other allied subjects, if any.
- The candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation (55% for SC/ST category candidates)
Management Trainee (Legal):
- 3 years Graduation with regular and full time Degree in Law Or
- A Law Graduate who has passed 5 years regular and full time integrated Law course from UGC/AICTE recognized University / Institution AND
- Regular and full time Master degree in Law (LLM) from UGC/AICTE recognized University / Institution
- The candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in Final Year of Master’s Degree (LLM)
Duration of Training: One Year
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ): 27 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years.
- Others as per Govt Instructions
Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Management Trainee (Materials): 23 posts (UR – 10; SC – 3; ST – 2; OBC(NCL) – 6; EW – 2)
- Management Trainee (Legal): 2 posts (UR)
Selection Process of RCFL Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will be based on the Online Test and Personal Interview.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. The duration of test will be ninety (90) minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 100, out of which 50 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree /relevant qualification of relevant discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English.
- The exact date of online test shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card to be downloaded from RCF Ltd website
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 1:7
- Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on RCF Ltd website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number and/or through email.
- Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview.
- Weightage of marks
- Online Test – 80%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Candidates are required to qualify again in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview
- Rs. 1000/- (General, OBC and EWS)
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Application fees mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Exam Centers: Bhopal, Delhi/Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Nagpur
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online on the official website on or before 01 December 2023 (5.00 PM)
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 17 November 2023 at 8:00 am
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 01 December 2023 till 05:00 pm
- Last date for printing your application: 16 December 2023 till 5.00 PM