RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist on a contract basis. Candidates who completed D.Pharm/B.Pharm from a recognized university can apply for the post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
RBI Recruitment 2023 for Pharmacist:
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 400/- per hour|
|Last Date||20 November 2023|
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
- Applicant should possess minimum qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Applicants having a Bachelor’s degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy can also apply for this post.
- Applicant should be registered with State Pharmacy Council.
- Minimum experience of two (02) years as a pharmacist. Experience with PSBs/PSUs/Government organizations will be given preference.
- Applicant should have a basic working knowledge of computers.
Duration: Maximum period of 240 days
Salary: Rs. 400/- per hour
No.of.vacancies: 04 Posts
- OBC – 1 post
- General – 3 posts
- The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of overall education qualifications (PG/Degree/Diploma), a distance of residence from various Bank dispensaries, experience with PSBs/PSUs/Government organizations/RBI, etc.
- Candidates short-listed after the interview will be subjected to a medical examination and document verification process before engaging as a pharmacist.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the Application in a sealed cover along with photocopies of certificates of Professional/Academic/Other qualifications, caste certificate, experience certificate, age proof, etc. to the mentioned address on or before 20 November 2023 (17:30 hrs)
For More Details: Click Here.
For the Application Form: Click Here.
Note: The sealed cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Pharmacist on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
The Regional Director,
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India,
South Gandhi Maidan,
Patna – 800 001