North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: North Central Railway Recruitment has notification for the Apprentice’s posts. There are 1697 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with SSC/HSC/ITI qualifications can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Northern Central Railway(NCR): It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions: Allahabad, Jhansi, and Agra. NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Haryana.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices:
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1697 Posts|
|Stipend||As per rules|
|Last Date||14 December 2023|
Essentials: The candidate must have passed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and must have passed ITI in a relevant trade issued-by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Technical Qualifications: -ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in Fitter, Welder, Armature Winder, Machinist, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Mechanic, Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance, Wireman, Black Smith, Plumber, Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance, Crane Operator, Draughtsman (Civil), Stenography (English, Hindi), Turner.
- The Applicants whose SSC / Matriculation/ 10th and ITI results are awaited as of the Date of Notification, i.e. 10 November 2023, are not eligible to apply.
- The Applicants who failed in ITI should not apply. If any failed Applicant is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without further notice, and a stipend will be recovered with interest.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as a separate scheme of Apprenticeship governs them.
Duration: The selected Applicants must undergo apprenticeship training for 01 year.
Age Limit ( As of 14 December 2023. ): The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and not have completed 24 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of the requisite Certificate.
- OBC- 03 years
- SC/ST- 05 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen- 10 years
Stipend: Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
No.of.Vacancies: 1697 Posts
Prayagraj (Pryj ) Division:
Mech. Department: 364 Posts
- Fitter: 335 Posts
- Welder (G & E): 13 Posts
- Carpenter: 11 Posts
- Painter (General): 05 Posts
Elect. Department: 339 Posts
- Fitter: 246 Posts
- Welder (G & E): 09 Posts
- Armature Winder: 47 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Crane: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Painter (Gen.): 07 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
Jhansi (Jhs ) Division: 528 Posts
- Fitter: 303 Posts
- Electrician: 89 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL): 81 Posts
- Painter: 5 Posts
- Carpenter: 9 Posts
- Blacksmith: 5 Posts
- Welder: 24 Posts
- Turner: 6 Posts
- Machinist: 6 Posts
Work Shop Jhansi: 170 Posts
- Fitter: 78 Posts
- Welder: 43 Posts
- MMTM: 12 Posts
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Painter: 14 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 03 Posts
Agra(AGC) Division: 296 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Electrician: 125 Posts
- Welder: 15 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Painter: 05 Posts
- Information & comm Tech sys Maintenance: 08 Posts
- Plumber: 05 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 05 Posts
- Stenography(Eng lish): 04 Posts
- Wireman: 13 Posts
- Mechanic-Cum Operator Elec. comm: 15 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector: 06 Posts
- Multimedia & Web Page Designer: 05 Posts
- The selection process is based on merit.
- The merit list would be prepared to take the average percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination, giving equal weightage to both.
- Short-listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies.
- If two applicants have the same marks, applicants of an older age shall be preferred. If the dates of birth are also the same, then the· Applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- The final merit list will be prepared Unit-wise, trade-wise and community equal to the number of slots in the descending order of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
- Rs. 100/-
- The payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway as a part of the online application process.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST / Women / EWS candidates.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14 December 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date and Time: 15 November 2023
- Closing Date and Time: 14 December 2023