Namakkal District Recruitment 2023: Namakkal District Health Society has released a notification for Health Inspector/DEO/Dental Surgeon/Refrigeration Mechanics/Others. There are 27 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of Health Inspector/DEO/Dental Surgeon/Refrigeration Mechanics/Others are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Namakkal District Recruitment 2023 for Health Inspector/DEO/Others:
|Job Role||Health Inspector/DEO/Dental Surgeon/Refrigeration Mechanics/Others|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs 10,500- 40,000/-|
|Last Date||27 November 2023|
District Quality Consultant:
- Dental/Ayush/ Nursing /Social Science /Life Science graduates with a Master’s in Hospital Administration/Public Health/ Health Management (Full-time or equivalent)- With 02 years experience in Health administration.
- Desirable training/experience on NABH/ISO 9001:2008 /Six Sigma /Lean / Kaizen would be preferred. Previous work experience in health quality would be an added advantage. (Mode of appointment Contract by Deputy Director (Family Welfare) concerned through District Health Society concerned)
- BDS qualification from government or government-approved private Dental colleges which the Dental Council of India recognizes.
- Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Dental Council.
Refrigeration Mechanics (Immunisation): Certificate course in ITI Refrigeration Mechanic 86 Air Conditioning with one year of experience.
Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam): Candidates should possess a Diploma in GNM/B.Sc., (Nursing) from Government or Government approved Private Nursing colleges which the Indian Nursing Council recognizes.
RBSK Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy
Health Inspector- GR-II (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvarn):
- Must have passed plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Must have passed Tamil Language as a subject at S.L.0 level.
- Must possess two years of Multi-purpose Health Worker (Male)/Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector Course training/offered by recognized Private Institution/Trust/Universities/Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health Workers (Female) qualification before 15 November 2012-SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15 November 2012- +2 with 02 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council and
- Must possess physical fitness for camp
Dental Assistant: 10th passed and experience in assisting a Dental Surgeon.
Data Entry Operator(National Tobacco Control Programme):
- Intermediate (10,+2) and computer literate.
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience.
Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office Package with one year experience in managing office and providing support to Health Programme/National Health Mission (NRHM). Knowledge of Accountancy and drafting skills are required.
Tribal Welfare Counselor:
- The counsellors must be a person from the local Tribal community preferably female.
- Must have passed 10th std.
- Must be familiar with Tribal Language.
- District Quality Consultant: Rs.40,000/-
- Dental Surgeon: Rs.34,000/-
- Refrigeration Mechanics (Immunisation): Rs.20,000/-
- Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam): Rs.18,000/-
- RBSK Pharmacist: Rs.15,000/-
- Health Inspector- GR-II (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvarn): Rs.14,000/-
- ANM-UPIIC: Rs.14,000/-
- Dental Assistant: Rs.13,800/-
- Data Entry Operator(National Tobacco Control Programme): Rs.13,500/-
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
- Tribal Welfare Counselor: Rs.10,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 27 Posts
- District Quality Consultant: 01 Post
- Dental Surgeon: 02 Posts
- Refrigeration Mechanics (Immunisation): 01 Post
- Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam): 04 Posts
- RBSK Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Health Inspector- GR-II (Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvarn): 07 Posts
- ANM-UPIIC: 04 Posts
- Dental Assistant: 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator(National Tobacco Control Programme): 01 Post
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Tribal Welfare Counselor: 01 Post
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to apply for Namakkal District Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending the application through Email/Postal/in person on or before 27 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
Deputy Director Health Services/Executive Secretary,
District Health Society,
Namakkal- 637 003.