NLC Recruitment 2023: Neyveli Lignite Corporation has announced notification to hire a Graduate Executive Trainee. A total of 295 vacancies are to be filled by this recruitment. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA can be eligible for this post. Information About qualification and Eligibility is mentioned below.
NLC: NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the Public Sector Enterprises in the country in the energy sector. NLC has also forayed into the renewable energy sector. Presently, the Company operates 1370 MW of Solar Power Plants in various Districts of Tamil Nadu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands and 51 MW Wind Power Plant in the Tirunelveli district of Tamilnadu.
NLC Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||295 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 November 2023|
|Last date||21 December 2023|
- Candidates should have qualified in the GATE 2023 Examination in the relevant GATE code.
- GATE score of GATE – 2023 will only be valid for this recruitment.
Mechanical: Full Time/Part Time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering.
Electrical: Full Time/Part Time B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering.
Civil: Full Time/Part Time B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
Mining: Full-time/Part-time Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
Computer: Full Time/Part Time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology(or) Full Time/Part Time MCA in Computer Applications.
Note: The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates & 50 % for SC/ST candidates.
Duration: Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year.
Age Limit(As on 01 November 2023):
- UR/EWS: 30 Years
- OBC(NCL): 33 Years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
- 05 years– SC/ST
- 03 years– OBC
- 10 Years– PwBD
- 13 years– PwBD-OBC
- 15 years– PwBD-SC/ST
Total Vacancies: 295 Posts
Area-1: Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy
Area-2: Mines & Allied Services
- Mechanical: 120 Posts
- Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy-36 Posts
- Mines & Allied Services-84 posts
- Electrical: 109 Posts
- Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy-71 Posts
- Mines & Allied Services-38 Posts
- Civil: 28 Posts
- Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy-15 Posts
- Mines & Allied Services-28 Posts
- Mining: 17 Posts
- Mines & Allied Services-17 Posts
- Computer: 21 Posts
- Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy-18 Posts
- Mines & Allied Services-03 Posts
Location: Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy (Area-1)/Mines and Allied services (Area-2) located in Neyveli (Tamil Nadu), Barsingsar (Rajasthan), Talabira (Odisha), South Pachwara (Jharkhand) and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects /Sites in various States & Union Territories including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-pm; Rs.13.32 Lakhs Per Annum
Service & Agreement Bond:
While joining the Graduate Executive Trainee post in NLCIL, selected candidates must execute a Service Agreement Bond for a value of INR.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs only) to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
- Selection will be based on the GATE 2023 Score (80 Marks) followed by a Personal Interview (20 Marks).
- Applicants who have qualified for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2023 and meet the eligibility criteria as per the notification will be shortlisted for a personal interview in the ratio 1:6 against the notified vacancies, based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2023, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
- Shortlisting candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is independent based on merit order of the GATE-2023 score in the ratio 1:6 against the notified vacancies.
- Accordingly, the area-wise merit list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on the GATE-2023 score, ensuring due reservation.
- Candidate opted for Area-1 cannot claim selection for Area-2 or vice versa.
- The area-wise shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
- The Final selection shall be in the order of merit based on the total marks scored by the candidates out of 100 marks (i.e.) the sum of marks scored in GATE 2023 (80 marks) and Personal Interview (20 marks), ensuring due reservation.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- However, they must pay a non-refundable amount of 354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards the processing fee.
- UR/EWS/OBC candidates: App+ Processing Fees: 854/-
Application Fees Mode: State Bank of India E-Collect.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22 November 2023 to 21 December 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (starts from 22 November 2023)
- Opening of Online Registration of Application: 22 November 2023 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Closing of Online Registration of application: 21 December 2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
- The last date for online payment of fees is 21 December 2023 at 23:45 Hrs.
- The last date for online submission of applications for candidates who have already registered and paid Fees within the time limit is 22 December 2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
NLC Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at NLC?
At present, NLC announced vacancies for Graduate Executive Trainee
Who can apply NLC Vacancies?
Candidates who pass B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for this job.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date.