NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology Warangal invites applications for Junior Research Fellow posts. There are a total of 01 vacancies available for this post. Candidates having B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in relevant fields can apply. Interested candidates can apply. The detailed qualification and selection process are given below.
About NIT Warangal: The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff, and state-of-the-art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies, and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||16 November 2023|
Project: Creep-Fatigue Crack Growth (CFCG) studies on Alloy 617M Forge material
Junior Research Fellow:
- B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech, or M.E. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and related fields with first class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA at both UG and PG for GEN/OBC- NCL/GEN- EWS category and minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA for candidates under SC/ST/PWD category. OR
- B.Tech, or B.E. or Equivalent degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and at least CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% of marks under /GEN-EWS/OBC- NCL category and at least CGPA of 7.5/10 or 70% for candidates under SC/ST/PwD category.
- Note: GATE score is not mandatory
- Relevant experience in Mechanical Metallurgy/Physical Metallurgy and various characterization techniques on fatigue / creep-fatigue interaction and analysis will be preferred.
Other benefits: The selected candidates can register for a PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, s(he) must apply for a PhD position when the advertisement is open.
Age Limit: 28 Years
- Rs 31,000/- for first two years
- Rs 35,000/- for the third year
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (Online/Offline)
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and intimated through email or phone.
- If interviews need to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
How to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by completing the Google Form on or before 16 November 2023 at 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply(Google Form): Click here.
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the filled application form.
- Duration: 2.5 Years