NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 – NIT Jamshedpur has announced notification for the post of Medical Officer on a contract basis. There are two openings for this job. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/MD are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 25 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NIT Jamshedpur: The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, earlier known as Regional Institute of Technology was established on 15th August 1960 as a joint venture of Government of India and the Government of Bihar in the chain of REC’s (Regional Engineering College) in India with the aim to generate technical graduates of highest standards who could provide technological leadership to the region. It was among the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges (RECs) established as part of the Second Five-Year Plan (1956 – 1961).
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 posts|
|Interview Date||25 November 2023|
- MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Desirable: Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD in General Medicine, or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Preference will be given to experienced doctors.
Duration: Initial period of six months and tenure will be extended maximum up to one year based on the requirement of the Institute and the performance of the candidate
Age limit: Not exceeding 50 years
Total Vacancies: 2 posts
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- +NPA Per month With an annual increment of 3% per annum or as per Government Rules.
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in interview.
- The candidates will be interviewed only after verification of certificates
How to apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with duly filled-in application form, necessary enclosures/documents and photographs on 25 November 2023 (4.00 PM)
For more details & Application form: Click here
Date & Time: 25 November 2023 from 4.00 PM onwards
Computer Centre NIT