NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Durgapur has announced notification for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. There is one opening for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc are eligible to apply for NIT Durgapur jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 10 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process for the NIT Durgapur career is explained below. Candidates may also apply for other NIT jobs like NIT Calicut, NIT Hamirpur, and NIT Jamshedpur.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023:
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1 Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||10 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – NIT Durgapur jobs:
Project Title: Modulation of Bioconvective Transport at Pore-Scale Resolution
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) :
- Candidate with MTech/ME degrees in Mechanical Engineering/ Power Engineering/ Biotechnology from reputed institutes/Universities OR
- B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical Engineering/Power Engineering/equivalent with a minimum 7.0 CGPA or 65% marks from any recognized Institute with a Valid GATE score
Duration of Appointment: For a period of two years/end of the project but subject to the condition of the candidate’s performance (performance will be evaluated every six months)
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month (Accommodation as per Institute Norm)
NIT Durgapur career Vacancies: 1 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website/ email on due time.
How to apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NIT Durgapur jobs must fill out the Google form below and also send their updated CV (corresponding address, DOB, Phone number, email, education qualifications, experience, list of publications if any, etc.) to the mentioned Email ID on or before 10 December 2023
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of the Email must be “Application for JRF in SERB project 2023.”
- Filling out both the email application and Google form are mandatory