NIMR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Technical Support I & Project Technical Support III roles on a temporary basis. There are 03 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It was established in 1977 as the Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and the transfer of technology.
NIMR Recruitment 2023 for Project Technical Support I & III:
|Job Role||Project Technical Support I & III|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 28,000 /-|
|Interview Date||16 November 2023|
Project Technical Support III:
- Three years Graduate degree in Life Science subjects with three years experience OR
- Post Graduate degree in Life Science subjects or equivalent.
Project Technical Support I:
- 10th and Diploma (MLT/DMLT) with two years experience in the field of malaria work.
Desirable Qualification: Experience working in similar kinds of research proposal & proficiency in local languages.
Duration of the Project: Upto 31 March 2024
Age Limit(As on 16 November 2023):
- Project Technical Support III: 35 Years
- Project Technical Support I: 28 Years
- Project Technical Support III: Rs. 28,000/-
- Project Technical Support I: Rs. 18,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 3 posts
- Project Technical Support III: 2 posts ( OBC – 1; UR – 1)
- Project Technical Support I: 1 post ( UR – 1 )
- The Selection process will be based on a Walk-in interview/Written test.
- If there are more than 30 candidates against the post, written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for an interview/personal discussion on the same day.
- The written examination will be conducted only for shortlisting of candidates and the selection would be based on the performance in the interview/personal discussion only.
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience on 16 November 2023 (9.30 am)
For more details: Click here.
Application Form: Click here.
Date & Time: 16 November 2023 from 11 AM onwards
Registration and verification of documents: 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research,
Health Services Building,
Documents to carry:
- Educational Qualification
- Proof of Date of birth
- Experience certificates/testimonials
- One-self attested recent passport-size photograph
- ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
Note: Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in interview